Dakota Gasification Company's ammonium sulfate is a nitrogen fertilizer that contains sulfur, an essential secondary nutrient, which when combined with nitrogen helps maximize the nitrogen availability to enhance plant growth. Ammonium sulfate is usually produced in granular form and is manufactured in multiple locations in the United Sates, as well as globally.
- Dakota Gas sells its unique ammonium sulfate under the trade name Dak Sul 45®.
- Dak Sul 45® is produced by a flue gas desulfurization system.
- Ammonium sulfate is a good source of nitrogen and sulfur, both essential nutrients for crop yield improvements.
- Dakota Gas has the capacity to produce 400 short tons per day.
- Dakota Gas has 40,000 short tons of on-site storage.
- Dakota Gas accommodates plant access 24 hours a day, Monday-Friday.
- Dak Sul 45® aids in seed formation and plant health.
- It is essential for several amino acids and protein syntheses.
Did you know
- More than 100,000 tons of ammonium sulfate are applied to fields in North Dakota annually?
- Hopper trucks are used to transport ammonium sulfate for distribution to the agriculture industry?
- Nitrogen fertilizers are an extremely essential part of agriculture, especially for increased yields?